Applications for Studentships now open for students submitting abstracts to Stratum Corneum VIII . Please confirm you wish to apply and where you are studying when you submit your abstract,
- The objective of the Ronnie Marks Studentship is to stimulate interest and foster exposure to skin sciences for students in any science discipline.
- The award of the Studentship will be biennial and will be announced publically at the ISSCR Conference
- The award of the Studentship will be made by a committee of the ISSCR composed of the Chairman of the Society and two other senior members appointed by the executive committee.
- Successful applicants will be awarded a certificate and a cheque for 2000 Euros. The cheque is to be spent attending at least two scientific meetings.
- At the end of the year of the award the student must file a report with the committee before a full certificate is awarded.
- For any further information please contact email@example.com